<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Saturday, February 06, 2010
I'm officially seventeen and I'm officially a J1 student in ACJC. I feel old dammit :/ But no, I won't go into how I'm scared to death of growing up and gaining more responsibilities that come along with becoming an (young) adult. Instead I'll blog about my birthday and other experiences in AC so far :)

First up, thank you to the IJ girls in AC (Nianci, Court, Sulin, Maxine, Rui Ann) for bursting into the birthday song & surprising me with donuts, in what was a slightly embarrassing & awkward moment in the crowded canteen. Heh heh heh. Thank you also, to the rest of the IJ girls who wished me via text or fb. I love my IJ friends <3 & thanks to my awesome OG (Pani ftw!, even though probably none of you read my blog), for the chocolate cake & the less embarrassing moment in the Holland V market (HAHA) during the OG lunch.

The birthday sucked, since school lasted from 7.25am - 10pm, what with it being the last day of orientation. But the campfire (which didn't have a real fire :/) and the friends made up for it :)

So orientation's ended (Mass rallies are the awesomest thing ever, btw) and school starts on monday, proper. I'm scared to find out my class, to start tutorials & lectures, to go around school because I still don't know my way around. But it's also kinda exciting because it feels like a brand new adventure hee hee. Oh yeah, I chose my subjects at the last minute - Maths, History, Lit, H1 Chem. I think I might regret choosing Chem over Econs but I really hope I don't!!! Econs was starting to sound a little interesting but then Chem just makes it safe, or at least seems safe because my sciences are technically better than my humanities. But I literally chose my subjects at the last minute, right when subject registration was about to end, and it scares me that I can't make decisions :/ Next big decision: CCA omg :(
12:39 PM;